WHAT'S ON MY MIND?



"Enjoy reading my lovely visitors :D ,
Thankyou for your time,and please come again :D "





Wednesday, June 8, 2011

THIS ONE IS FOR U NSR :) (old story a.k.a History)

I know you should be really mad on me even hate me?
-IM NOT MAD AT YOU I JUST HATE YOU.

Gahh, I've got no idea kenapa me buat status cematu. I'm the one yang buduh, k? Not you. :(
And okay, maybe sometimes i seems don't care about you tapi i really mean it bila me cakap me sayang kan you, sayang tah me tu. :S
-WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT YG KU BOLD ATU?! SOUNDS STUPID.

I don't expect this to happen wah banar tah! :(
HP boff, fb pun kana removed. :S
Im so speechless. Macam, i never see you marah sampai cematu and me inda mau wah kalau kana banci2 ni. Inda me sengaja banar with that words. Omg, gila me cemani ni.
I know me nyakit kan brabis ati you tadiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :(
-THATS WHY YOU'RE DOING THIS? PASAL INDA MAU KANA BANCI?
OHHH I SEEE... NO WORRIES.. EVERYONE LOVES YOU :)

Me mcm inda paham how much you love me, soooooooooooooooooooo im totally STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
-MCM INDA PAHAM?? JADI SELAMA NE IM THE ONLY ONE MENGHAYATI RELATIONSHIP ANI LAH?AKU GANYA SAYANG KAU NI? :)

AYUNIIIIIIIIIIIII IM SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :'(((((((((((

I DONT MEAN TO HURT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :'(((((((((((((((((((
-SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY? YOU'RE SORRY?
ITS TOOOOOO LATE! ITS EASY TO SAY "SORRY" KAN?
GEE... THIS WORLD IS TOTALLY UNFAIR. :)

HERE YOU GO.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment