WHAT'S ON MY MIND?



"Enjoy reading my lovely visitors :D ,
Thankyou for your time,and please come again :D "





Tuesday, February 4, 2014

what the F !



Yes.. Im kinda bored,jobless and i don't know what to do now.
im SLEEPLESS and over thinking ): oh just great! 

What should i do? 

Whatsapp? nah..
Watching movie? nah.. getting tired.
Games?noo.. i think i better watch movie ;p lol
Shopping? its kinda late lol 

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! i feel bad to myself lately,i don't know why ):
maybe im just afraid to be alone? but infact.. if the day comes.. we'll die alone. )':
i don't know what im thinking.. i just feel that something is not right..
i just wanna cry and shout .. let it all out..!
i hate this feeling )':





 

 
  

2 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

We have such days, when we want to cry over hearts out. No big deal. Lol. I cry and feel light ;).

Have a good day.
Follow me back;)

Barbie Princess said...

Oh thanks for the feedback,im looking forward to this. Lol. And yeah keep visiting my blog and leave comment if u want to (: okay.. and thanks. I'll follow u back for sure (:

Good day :D xoxo

Post a Comment