WHAT'S ON MY MIND?



"Enjoy reading my lovely visitors :D ,
Thankyou for your time,and please come again :D "





Thursday, April 28, 2016

"Lotsa lotsa" Drama :D



Hey Assalamualaikum? :D

How are you doing? Fine? good? sad? terrified? GREAT?  :O No matter how do you feel about today,
Just smile and says, "Alhamdulillah" see, kan MANIS with the smile :))))) hehehehehe

Well, i decided to delete my previous post about my ex (what a waste of time,writing it over half an hour lolll), cos' i dont wanna ruin my PRECIOUS moment with a "lotsa lotsa" bulls in my head. HAHA!
omg i gotta stop saying "lotsa lotsa"  cos im kinda addicted to it now,or should i said,quotes of the day? hahahahha.
Well,let me skip that one,before you branding me with "annoying" sticky notes on my head,yikes! thats not gonna be pretty :/ hmm hahahahah! okay okay, stop it Ayuni. :x

Truth be told, im gonna change my novel,Topic,contains and everything.
Yeap! its more like... true story.Not really concentrate 100% about love,Its about life,a real life,
what people wanna read,What people wanna see is a true story that we share and in the real world that we stand. thats what im gonna wrote.
BUT i wont let you know who's the real person and where that story's came from.  Im so excited. 
im still working on it with "lotsa lotsa" research hahahah! 
just wish me luck and pray for me yeah? :)



Okay guys,post it again soon. 
xoxo.
A. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment